Saturday, January 3, 2009

DAY 1 SATURDAY 3RD JAN
















Hello everyone.We have arrived in Manila.Its been a long day the flight was 8hours.





The bus ride to the motel was hair raising we laughed the whole way,its deff a third world country here.Where we are staying at Dusit Thani hotel in Makati is 20min from the airport its a 5 star and we love it and its huge.every door gets opened for us everywhere in the hotel,infact everywhere you go in manila a door gets opened for you.Shane thinks hes a star.





After we arrived and settled in we went for dinner at the spagetti bowl,loved it and it only cost $50 for all 8 of us.From there we walked around Makati city,stopped at Gloria Jeans and finished up for the day.Check out the video of the Jeepneys in Manila and some pics from the day.oorrooooooo





2 comments:

  1. Well I don't know how this works. I typed in a message and then it wanted passwords and I lost the lot. So here goes again.
    I don't know about Shane being a Star. I would have though more like Royalty with all those doors being opened. Ha Ha!!! Well in our book you are both young Princes!!!!
    We followed your trip all day yesterday. Pam kept asking me where you would be. I was out by one hour. I thought the trip was seven hours. Anyway, you arrived safely and by now will be right into the holiday mode.
    Those Jeepnees are something else. I remember being terrified all those years ago when I was last in Manila. We wont go into how long ago that was.
    Pam meant to tell you not to have any piercings or tattoos done. That is because of infection. You know how she worries. Just look at the medical kit!!!! Ha Ha.
    Anyway, we are thinking of you and as we have already said "Have a great time" and that goes for all the family.
    It has been a lovely day here today. What I have seen of it. Was on air for four hours. Temperature about 26 C. Rain yesterday. The surf was great this morning.
    Enough of my ramblings. Take care and lots of love and Hoo Roo!!! Pam and Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked YEHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Time to watch the news and have a drink.
    Hoo Roo

    P.S. That should have read "I would have THOUGHT more like Royalty" :-)))))

    ReplyDelete